MyCloud Office provides a cloud-hosted alternative to the traditional concept of business IT infrastructure consisting of servers and workstations. This is achieved by migrating all of your applications and data to the cloud, as a managed service, rather than through onsite equipment. With this format, you won’t have to purchase or maintain any equipment, potentially saving you thousands of $$$ each year in purchasing, maintenance, potential downtime and onsite support.
As a standard feature, each user has a ready-to-use cloud desktop with a variety of business applications pre-loaded. Such as Unified Messaging, Office 365, Adobe Reader and other office essentials.
SkySmart’s MyCloud has an antivirus software that automatically updates every 3 hour. Through a managed antivirus software all updates include Windows and MS Office updates, 24/7 service monitoring availability.
Benefits of SkySmart’s MyCloud;
- On demand scale up / scale down of capacity as required
- Removes the need for IT infrastructure refresh cycles
- Quick and easy work from home and on-the-go via iPad’s and Laptops
- Automatic daily backups of all your cloud stored data and desktop
- Very low capital expenditure (CAPEX) investment required
- Less equipment on-site, reducing the risk of failures and power usage
- Significantly lower cost per seat than traditional models
- Worry-free, externally, professionally managed infrastructure
- Disaster recovery benefits (log in from remote site / home in the event of disaster)